NACADA aspires to be the premier global association for the development and dissemination of innovative theory, research, and practice of academic advising in higher education.
- USC is in NACADA Region 9
- General membership: $75
- Student membership: $20
- Region 9 Conference
- March 21-23, 2018, Santa Rosa, CA
- Hosted by UC Davis
- Annual Conference
- September 30-October 3, 2018, Phoenix, AZ
NASPA is the leading association for the advancement, health, and sustainability of the student affairs profession.
- USC in in NASPA Region VI
- Professional Affiliate membership: $75
- Graduate Student Affiliate membership: $37
- Western Regional Conference
- November 8-11, 2018, Sacramento, CA
- National Conference
- March 3-7, 2018, Philadelphia, PA
ACPA is the leading comprehensive student affairs association that advances student affairs and engages students for a lifetime of learning and discovery.
- Individual membership: $93
- Graduate student membership: $53
- Annual Convention
- March 3-6, 2019, Boston, MA
NAFSA is the leading professional association dedicated to international education.
- USC is in NAFSA Region XII
- Individual Member: $459
- Associate dues (full-time students): $153
- Regional Conference
- October 15-19, 2018, Reno, NV
- November 4-8, 2019, Pasadena, CA
- Annual Conference
- May 27-June 1, 2018, Philadelphia, PA
The National Resource Center for the First-Year Experience and Students in Transition serves as the trusted expert, internationally recognized leader, and clearinghouse for scholarship, policy, and best practice for all postsecondary student transitions.
- Annual Conference on The First-Year Experience
- February 16-19, 2019, Las Vegas, NV
- National Conference on Students in Transition
- October 13-15, 2018, Indianapolis, IN
- Online courses and institutes
- see link above
The Mentor: An Academic Advising Journal is a peer-reviewed scholarly publication about academic advising in higher education. The journal is free and published only online.