The Council of Academic Advisors (CAA) was established in 1986 as a forum for Faculty and Staff advisors to share information, questions, concerns and celebrations on issues that affect students and advisors at USC. CAA meetings are held regularly and are planned by an eight-member steering committee. The committee is composed of representatives from the various academic schools and departments of the University. The Council currently has a mailing list of over 350 members and is supported by the Office of the Provost.
- Constitution – Revised March 2021
- updated to conform with university organization standards
- updated to specify voting/non-voting membership
- Bylaws – Revised January 2012
- updated to include graduate advisors in CAA membership
- Bylaws – Revised June 2005
- updated to change frequency of general meetings
Access lists of previous CAA Steering Committee members since 2001-2002.